2 Zeiss wide lenses - Contac G 21mm and Flektagon 20mm

James Sielaff

Contax G 21mm f2.8

In mint condition.

$300 for quick sale. We can figure out shipping, most of continental US will likely be free.

These convert to Leica M mount, and can be used on digital cameras. So save on not having the viewfinder as an added expense. However, if later on you decide you want a viewfinder, they are $89 on ebay and the total price for the setup is still below average. I was going to build a few sets, but once Zendaya and Tom Holland were seen using the Contax G system, prices sort of climb just a bit out of our range. They are stunning lenses, with a "best of both worlds" vintage-meets-modern look. 

Perhaps this Contax is a little more of a photo lens, so if you prefer vintage...

Zeiss Flektogon 20mm f2.8

This "flek" is pretty well known by now, and prices for good condition seem to be stable above $500+ so, this one should go fast. It has a nice "standard speed" look on S35, and a sort of seni-swirly vintage look on FF35. 

*m42 screw mount, can be converted to PL for additional cost, just ask

$450

priced for quick sale

Like most of the lenses i am selling, they were meant to be part of a rehousing project, but i never finished buying the rest of the lenses. All of the lenses i buy are mint condition, and chosen for their aesthetic qualities. We're absolutely passionate about lenses, so do not hesitate to reach out and ask questions.

Thanks!