Foton front anamorphic zoom

Ali Aghayev

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 9:33 PM, Ali Aghayev said:

Hello. i have old arri bl camera. i can’t take some pictures from this camera. but planning buy something modern for tests 

Thank you. Even pictures from a DSLR outfitted with a PL mount are good if you have one.

What is the sharpness like on it?

On 1/31/2024 at 9:48 PM, Ali Aghayev said:

as you know the lomos not much more sharp as modern lenses. with close T stop sharpness as well than opened. but have unique cinematic look with anamorphic flares. 

I'm aware of that, but sharpness varies by calibration and old lenses will be greatly improved by CLA. I am just curious about the condition of this particular lens.

at past i am owned many lomos and from used to new one only super speeds have sharpness than other. but in big values of T stop they are sharp as good. about this lens glass- it have micro cleaning scratches and one visible scratch,  totally they are not affect to image but yes to aesthetic condition. i am try take some close images and share them all. 

3 hours ago, Ali Aghayev said:

at past i am owned many lomos and from used to new one only super speeds have sharpness than other. but in big values of T stop they are sharp as good. about this lens glass- it have micro cleaning scratches and one visible scratch,  totally they are not affect to image but yes to aesthetic condition. i am try take some close images and share them all. 

Thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...