Anton Bauer Titon Micro 150 Gold Mount Kit

• Premium Member

For Sale Anton//Bauer Titon Micro 150 Gold Mount Lithium Ion Batteries. They are under 2 years old and only used by myself for my focus monitor and are sturdy, small and long lasting. A total of 3 are available.

For Sale Anton//Bauer Titon Micro 150 Gold Mount Lithium Ion Batteries. They are under 2 years old and only used by myself for my focus monitor and are sturdy, small and long lasting. The price is for all 3 batteries.

When size and weight is critical, but power is paramount Titon Micro delivers the extended power you need to run cine cameras and mirrorless systems for hours in the smallest ever 14.4V battery from Anton/Bauer. With a consistently reliable 10A continuous current, Titon Micro 150 will power a RED Komodo for over three hours or will run cameras including Canon C100 and Sony a7R for over 18 hours, with the Dual Micro Plate runtimes can double and allow hot-swapping to provide continuous power – perfect to capture a full day of action and adventure off the grid.

cameras and mirrorless systems for hours in the smallest ever 14.4V battery from Anton/Bauer. With a consistently reliable 10A continuous current, Titon Micro 150 will power a RED Komodo for over three hours or will run cameras including Canon C100 and Sony a7R for over 18 hours, with the Dual Micro Plate runtimes can double and allow hot-swapping to provide continuous power – perfect to capture a full day of action and adventure off the grid.

asking $700 for all 3

Bill

323-683-3145

IMG_1618.jpeg