Krasnogorsk K3

Guest LondonFilmMan

Guest LondonFilmMan

Hi there, I am seeking a K3 Krasnogorsk a.s.a.p. I live in London and I am looking to buy now. Thanks if you can help!

Why a Krasnogork and not a Kinor? The Kinor is a million times better and the one I have has a crystal sync conversion with 24,25, and 30fps. It also has a 12-1 zoom and a 10mm prime. It is really a beautiful camera with interchangable mags. Would you be interested in that?

Guest LondonFilmMan
Why a Krasnogork and not a Kinor? The Kinor is a million times better and the one I have has a crystal sync conversion with 24,25, and 30fps. It also has a 12-1 zoom and a 10mm prime. It is really a beautiful camera with interchangable mags. Would you be interested in that?

i might be...but at what price? Really, I just wanted to have a 16 mm cam to play with over Xmas and maybe do some shots without sound...but tell me more...

i might be...but at what price? Really, I just wanted to have a 16 mm cam to play with over Xmas and maybe do some shots without sound...but tell me more...

I am in London as well. Basically you can get all the info you need from this site: http://www.geocities.com/russiancamera/16m...nor-16sx-2m.htm I am selling for 1000 pounds with a zoom and prime and mag and battery.