Super 8 Today Issue #2 out and deadlines for Issue #3

Chris Cottrill

• Premium Member

Issue #2 of Super 8 Today magazine was mailed out on Wednesday, January 11th -- so look for it soon in your mailbox.

The issue is packed with information, including a great interview with filmmaker Ben Crowe, an article on how to win at ebay auctions, how to make a music video, how to get the most out of Ektachrome 64T, how to use "looping' for your soundtracks, testing of the Supermag400, and more!

www.super8today.com

Subscribe now by paypal at www.super8today.com/paypal

Note: There are only 20 copies of the Premiere Issue left and then it will be sold out.

Deadlines for Issue #3

Writers - Need copy by February 15th

Advertisers - Need to reserve space by February 15th,

advertisers need ad copy by February 20th

Classified Ads - February 20th

Thanks,

Chris Cottrill

Editor and Publisher

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I don't do PayPal due to my fear of scams. Is there a way to pay by credit card? Over the phone or with a check?

On the website www.super8today.com is a subscription link. With that link you can fill in your address and I will mail you a subscription card and pre-addressed envelope. You can mail back the subscription card with either a check or credit card info.

Or you can email me directly with your address and I'll send one out to you right away. Just remember to remind me if you want to buy Issue #1 or subscribe starting from Issue #1, otherwise I will think you want to start with the current issue (#2).

Thanks,

Chris Cottrill

email: chris@super8today.com