Sale ARVIC 7mm t1.3 PL lens (same as ELITE) for S16

andrewbuchanan

As per usual, I'm advertising gear here before ebay. I'm moving and I need $ to finance my new digs.

For sale, one ARVIC S16 t1.3 prime. This is from the folks who make the ELITE series of Super 16 primes and is THE SAME LENS as the ELITE 7mm - the barrel, coating, and the glass. I own a set of Illuminas and this lens cuts perfectly with them. It also cuts with Zeiss MK1 and MK2 primes (probably MK3 too, but I have never used them) - with very similar color rendition and sharpness. Please look into the price of a new 7mm ELITE - my price is about 1/4 of a new ELITE.

This lens is in great condition. It has no problems. The paint on the very front lip of the lens has some little blisters/wear - in two small patches about half the size of a dime. There is a TINY, TINY, TINY spot or two of seperation around the front element the size of a couple of hairs. This is almost not worth describing, and certainly not anything that would effect the performance, but I want any buyer to be happy with their purchase. I have had this lens for years with no change in these tiny spots. ALL glass elements and optical coatings are perfect (no "cleaning marks" or crap like that). Barrel looks great. Iris is perfectly clean and turns easily, but is not sloppy at all. Same for focus. No dust or dirt inside lens.

The lens is just back from a cleaning and back focus adjustment at Focus Optics (which was just under $500). It is ready to shoot the moment you get it. I will, of course, allow time for an inspection and tests and if you are not completely satisfied with the condition of the lens or feel that I have misrepresented anything - then you can return the lens for a refund (except shipping).

Please IM me with questions or if you want to see some photos...

Drew