TV Commercial to be shot on Z1 + Mini 35

Abraham Cherian

I am making a TV Commercial - extremely low budget - that is to be filmed with HVR-Z1 + Mini 35. The film will then be transferred to 35mm for release in theatres.

I need all the help i can as we have no money for tests and absolutely no chance for error.

The film will comprise 3 layers all shot against a white background. The foreground will have a male model and there will be two layers of females in the background. The background layers will be converted to black and white while the foreground will be heavily desaturated.

Appreciate all possible help.

• Premium Member
I am making a TV Commercial - extremely low budget - that is to be filmed with HVR-Z1 + Mini 35. The film will then be transferred to 35mm for release in theatres.

I need all the help i can as we have no money for tests and absolutely no chance for error.

The film will comprise 3 layers all shot against a white background. The foreground will have a male model and there will be two layers of females in the background. The background layers will be converted to black and white while the foreground will be heavily desaturated.

Appreciate all possible help.

A TV commercial for release in theaters?