Any DPs in DC?

I DPd on my first movie, a short in miniDV. While it looked great, the lights were very theatrical and stylized and, well, not that good I guess. For my next film (a real "film" this time, as I bought a 35mm camera) I really would like to find a cinematographer in the Richmond/DC area who will work for food and a chance to shoot some nice mountain footage in B&W- who wouldn't, right?! I've contacted local colleges, etc and tried to network, but it's tough in a non-LA/NYC area finding people unless you've been in that place for a while. I really need to work more with the actors and sets than on my last picture without having to worry about pulling focus and hotspots.

Anyone out there or know of anybody? I'll take anyone who thinks pictures are pretty and cameras are cool.

Thanks again guys

Greetings Stephen,

I'm located in Richmond and may be able to help you.

E-mail me off list at timothy(dot)a(dot)brown(at)gmail(dot)com and tell me a little about your project. We can talk and I'll shoot you a reel.

You have pretty good timing actually as I've been asking around myself to find some serious individuals interested in collaborating.