ARRI SRII

Gerard Galle

My Arri SR2 came back from Burkina and the electronic seems to have suffered with African heat and humidity.

I need a good technician in Europe. Any idea?

Thankyou

Try Les Bosher. he is a camera engineer in Wales UK. You can find him on the net.

cheers

Yes, I know Les Bosher in England. He seems to be a good eclair technician. I am not sure he has knowledge in Arri cameras, but I'll ask. I could send the camera to Germany, but their servicing would not cost less than 2500 euro on this camera. Les Bosher is a good idea. Thankyou.

PS- You can have a look at the SRII, if you wish: it is there: http://art-medias.com/PA.html

I am eventually selling it, if you know somebody who would be interested.

Yes, I know Les Bosher in England. He seems to be a good eclair technician. I am not sure he has knowledge in Arri cameras, but I'll ask. I could send the camera to Germany, but their servicing would not cost less than 2500 euro on this camera. Les Bosher is a good idea. Thankyou.

PS- You can have a look at the SRII, if you wish: it is there: http://art-medias.com/PA.html

I am eventually selling it, if you know somebody who would be interested.

Try P+S Technik in Germany or Arri GB, both will do an A1 job. Good luck selling the camera, the market is slooooowwwwwwww these days! Try www.bblist.co.uk or www.mandy.com or www.filmcamerakit.com if you get stuck trying to shift it, they might be help.

Thanks for these suggestions guys, this will help.

I know the market is as you say slow, Steve. I love the film and we just did a shooting last week with an Eclair !!!

but I am working more with HD nowadays than with film cameras. So, if I want to buy more HD equipment, I think I shall have to sell the Arri or my Eclair ACL. sniff!!