super8 negative to pos prints

Guest shutter bug

Guest shutter bug

i was speaking to a guy that was setting up an optical printer. hes going to be offering printing services of many kinds in std8,s8 and 16mm.

i think the first setup hes looking at is super8 negative to 16mm print for a really cheap price (hes getting a ton of cheap print film).

im just wondering if people would actually be interested in such a service. i think ill try it out myself.

i was speaking to a guy that was setting up an optical printer. hes going to be offering printing services of many kinds in std8,s8 and 16mm.

i think the first setup hes looking at is super8 negative to 16mm print for a really cheap price (hes getting a ton of cheap print film).

im just wondering if people would actually be interested in such a service. i think ill try it out myself.

Here at Colorlab, we've had maybe 2 requests in the last year for 16mm prints from Super 8.

Here at Colorlab, we've had maybe 2 requests in the last year for 16mm prints from Super 8.

I would be curious to know who the clients were.I think the last time I did something for a 16mm film distribution was about 1986.

I would be curious to know who the clients were.I think the last time I did something for a 16mm film distribution was about 1986.