Where to Find a C Mount Body Cap?

super8film

Just curious if anyone knows where I might be able to buy a C mount body cap. I've checked all of the big photography supply houses online and none seem to carry it, so just thought I'd see if anyone might be able to suggest a supplier from which I could order one. Thanks!

Just curious if anyone knows where I might be able to buy a C mount body cap. I've checked all of the big photography supply houses online and none seem to carry it, so just thought I'd see if anyone might be able to suggest a supplier from which I could order one. Thanks!

Check ebay.

Also you might check with B&H Photo and Video. If they don't have it in stock, they may be able to order it.

• Premium Member

Bolex body caps show up on eBay all the time. If you really can't find one, PM me and I'll look in my junk box for one - $5 including shipping.