Shot one clip letterboxed on dvx100a...everything else shot in "squeeze"

Albert Smith

Hi, ok so yea i shot a project in squeeze on the dvx, basically just so I could edit in an anamorphic timeline and export out to true 16:9 easier. But by accident I shot one take in the letterbox mode (I use that to check composition cause I just hate looking at that squeezed frame). I can I integreate that clip into the timeline....I tried to just upsizing it, but there is a noticable diffrence in quality....which from a technical standpoint doesnt make sense since they are both the same resolution still......so yea, anyone know what to do here?

thanks!

-Jake

Hi, ok so yea i shot a project in squeeze on the dvx, basically just so I could edit in an anamorphic timeline and export out to true 16:9 easier. But by accident I shot one take in the letterbox mode (I use that to check composition cause I just hate looking at that squeezed frame). I can I integreate that clip into the timeline....I tried to just upsizing it, but there is a noticable diffrence in quality....which from a technical standpoint doesnt make sense since they are both the same resolution still......so yea, anyone know what to do here?

thanks!

-Jake

sorry---moderators I did not realize this was not for post production stuff, please feel free to delete this thread