hi. everyone, i am going to shoot commercial about mens casual wear. directors wanted without model. only dress matrial doing dance something. which software help me for this puropose. when i doing shoot what should i do for this thing, in composition, andand i am going to shoot dv cam format.

hi. everyone, i am going to shoot commercial about mens casual wear. directors wanted without model. only dress matrial doing dance something. which software help me for this puropose. when i doing shoot what should i do for this thing, in composition, andand i am going to shoot dv cam format.

Okay... so you want the clothing dancing on their own with no bodies in them?

Well, CG clothing would be the most flexible and safe approach. Hardest part of Character Animation is the face and fingers, so fortunately - you've made your life a lot easier. You would have to deal with making sure the client was happy with the recretion of their clothing and the way it moved.

If you must shoot it live, then you probably will shoot actors in the clothing with any model parts (face, hands) that show covered in green on a green screen (or you can skip the green and just roto them out later. Either way you're going to have to go back in and track and roto all the parts which are blocked by the model's body parts (face, hands). And that is no easy roto work which is why I suggested doing CG clothing.

Also you'd be shooting the BG separate in either case.

And I don't think DV (cam) is good enough for quality greenscreen work either.

There is always the old fashioned invisible man trick where you put them on black and then "trick the eye into seeing them as gone by covering their heads and hands in black and then adjusting the clothing wo that it actually closes in front of the hands and neck. Another trick is just to puppet the clothing by having it fake filled by wire - so it could almost stand on it's own. Then you attach it to the dancer on the front of his body. He is wearing black or green. In this latter example, you can imagine it limits some of the motion over the previous example. Either way this puts more labor on costuming, less labor on visual effects and production.

I think those are the options.