holding the whites

I would imagine that the Kodak Vision 2 500T Expression would do a good job of it as well, as it is designed as a low-con stock. I have only used it with bleach bypass, though, so I can't speak from personal experience. The Kodak demo did demonstrate that it does better than normal 500T in this regard, though. As far as Fuji goes, I think that the 250 Eterna stocks both have slightly enhanced latitude, although you will of course lose a stop compared to the 500 speed film.

• Premium Member
I would imagine that the Kodak Vision 2 500T Expression would do a good job of it as well, as it is designed as a low-con stock. I have only used it with bleach bypass, though, so I can't speak from personal experience. The Kodak demo did demonstrate that it does better than normal 500T in this regard, though. As far as Fuji goes, I think that the 250 Eterna stocks both have slightly enhanced latitude, although you will of course lose a stop compared to the 500 speed film.

Really, any of the Kodak VISION2 stocks should do a fine job holding detail in the highlights. Lots of overexposure latitude. B)

Really, any of the Kodak VISION2 stocks should do a fine job holding detail in the highlights. Lots of overexposure latitude. B)

It's true, I've gone both way with the Vision2 stocks and the lattitude is really amazing, puts video to shame. Now I don't know which is better between the two companies as I'm satisfied with both so here's a link to fuji product information: 500 Curves