USED LIGHTING EQUIPMENT

I did try a search and found a few things.

I'm looking at getting some of my own lighting equipment and some grip equipment as well. I've moved back to a smaller market or town so thinking of starting my own small production company doing small spots, etc. between feature work.

I know of Pyramid Films, also ebay... but some times its nice to deal with a real person.

So any good needs to some good priced equipment please post a link...

Thanks everyone.

Edited by Gary McClurg

• Premium Member
I did try a search and found a few things.

I'm looking at getting some of my own lighting equipment and some grip equipment as well. I've moved back to a smaller market or town so thinking of starting my own small production company doing small spots, etc. between feature work.

I know of Pyramid Films, also ebay... but some times its nice to deal with a real person.

So any good needs to some good priced equipment please post a link...

Thanks everyone.

Some people may disagree but I've had a lot of success with eBay. This includes some pretty major equipment purchases.

You can easily find out how 'real' a person is by asking them questions before their listing ends. Their communication (or lack thereof) can speak volumes.

Oddly enough, some of my best experiences were with people halfway around the world that barely spoke English. Obviously not recommended for lighting equipment shipping but still......

Just try a search on 'arri', 'lowel', 'mole richardson', (whatever) and sort by "Ending Soonest" if time's an issue. Hope that helps and good luck!