Utah Director of Photography Makes BusinessWeek Top 25 Entrepreneur

LorriRandle

He lives in Provo Utah and he's married at the age of 25? Gee that's odd?????

R,

To Jonathan,

Yes we found out and took it off. Apparently the guy who we contacted to do our website contracted our job out and gave us some pretty awful web guys who don't know what they are doing. Thanks for the heads UP!

To Richard,

Yeah, you think thats odd??? Here are some more things that are odd:

He actually married me at the age of 23.

He took off on an LDS mission for 2 years-didn't get paid too, but actually HE paid.

Even still, he paid for his schooling and expenses and so he has no debt

Okay, he has debt, in a mortgage for a 3 bedroom home by a lake that he saved up for and put 20% down at the age of 23.

He owns his own business and is funding it himself without any investors or ventrure capital.

He has set up for himself a Real Estate Investment Trust, as well as one seperate for myself.

He also has life insurance set up for himself and me.

He doesn't smoke, drink do drugs or gamble

Nor is he verbally or physically abusive.

He loves me and his family very much.

Gee, in today's world, to have all these things, Now THATS Odd!!

Okay, he has debt, in a mortgage for a 3 bedroom home by a lake that he saved up for and put 20% down at the age of 23.

Well they say in real estate it's, location, location, location.

Try buying house at the age of 23 in San Francisco, now that would be impressive!

R,

He took off on an LDS mission for 2 years-didn't get paid too, but actually HE paid.

He owns his own business and is funding it himself without any investors or ventrure capital.

He has set up for himself a Real Estate Investment Trust, as well as one seperate for myself.

As a 24 year old with over £13 000 worth of student debt and has currently had to move back home to the family, I'm jelous, very very jelous...

That seems like an entirely uncalled for remark, Richard.

I think you're over reacting a little.

In another thread active on the forum the insults are flying and one member used the fully spelled out "f-word." I can point it out to you if you like?

The person who used the full version of the f-word was not castigated by you or any other member of the forum. My posts are hardly in the same league and quite tame by comparison to the language used in this particular thread, one which I have zero posts in.

Maybe my values are out of step with this forum? The fully spelled out "f-word" is tolerated when applied to another member of the forum, not deleted by admin and we have kids under 16 here.

I have never used such language and never will.

R,

I think you're over reacting a little.

In another thread active on the forum the insults are flying and one member used the fully spelled out "f-word." I can point it out to you if you like?

I don't read every post in this forum. I sort of wish I had that kind of time, but unfortunately I don't. Please forward links to posts that are out of line and I will take action if necessary.

Regarding the "He lives in Provo Utah and he's married at the age of 25? Gee that's odd?????" comment. Sounds to me like you're just being argumentative. Were you suggesting that Provo, Utah has more married 25 year olds than other parts of the world? Whatever your point, I don't see how it was constructive in any way, and I don't think the original post called for it. Please contact me personally if you want to continue this conversation.

I don't read every post in this forum. I sort of wish I had that kind of time, but unfortunately I don't. Please forward links to posts that are out of line and I will take action if necessary.

Regarding the "He lives in Provo Utah and he's married at the age of 25? Gee that's odd?????" comment. Sounds to me like you're just being argumentative. Were you suggesting that Provo, Utah has more married 25 year olds than other parts of the world? Whatever your point, I don't see how it was constructive in any way, and I don't think the original post called for it. Please contact me personally if you want to continue this conversation.

Really more of a joke Tim about Utah culture, some thing which I know a lot about since I lived there for five years. Quite harmless I assure you.

And yes, Provo Utah does indeed have more married 25 year olds than any other part of the world, that would be a statistical fact I can easily prove. BYU for instance has more married men in attendance than any other university on planet earth by far.

That's all....no conversation to continue.

R,

To Jonathan,

Yes we found out and took it off. Apparently the guy who we contacted to do our website contracted our job out and gave us some pretty awful web guys who don't know what they are doing. Thanks for the heads UP!

To Richard,

That is all quite admirable, but it sure seems like alot of young people get married to early and end up in turmoil. Men are so pressured to become successful in the business world these days that being a good husband and father is put on the back burner. I bought my home at 21 and work upto 7 days a week make a living at video production but that doesn't impress most girls in this college town who come from very successful families and don't value family life as much as you probably do. I think it is great that you are so supportive of your husband just don't be too concentrated on success.