Kinor 16 footage?

Nitay Artenstein

Hi everyone,

As a future owner of a Kinor 16 (2M), I am interested in seeing some footage shot with that camera, so I can know what image characteristics I can reasonably expect from it.

Please, if you have any footage on the net, even if it's on YouTube, please post a link here. I think it would be very interesting for other 16mm users, too.

Thanks!

Guest Ole Dost
Hi everyone,

As a future owner of a Kinor 16 (2M), I am interested in seeing some footage shot with that camera, so I can know what image characteristics I can reasonably expect from it.

Please, if you have any footage on the net, even if it's on YouTube, please post a link here. I think it would be very interesting for other 16mm users, too.

Thanks!

Hi Nitay,

I wrote a small article about my experiences with the Kinor 16 that has been published in English in the magazine "smallformat". You can get it on the homepage of the magazine www.smallformat.schiele-schoen.de. Here you can do a download or order the whole magazine.

Best regards,

Ole

Hi Nitay,

I wrote a small article about my experiences with the Kinor 16 that has been published in English in the magazine "smallformat". You can get it on the homepage of the magazine www.smallformat.schiele-schoen.de. Here you can do a download or order the whole magazine.

Best regards,

Ole

Hi Ole,

It is in fact after reading your article that I have posted this message. I would be very interested to see any footage you have shot with your Kinor.

Guest Ole Dost
Hi Ole,

It is in fact after reading your article that I have posted this message. I would be very interested to see any footage you have shot with your Kinor.

Hi Nitay,

I think you won´t regret buying a kinor 16. Of course I can send you some footage. At the moment I don´t have much of it on the computer. Only some private baby-footage. I can send you some of it to get an impression. Unfortunately I´m not an artist in putting something on the net. Please mail me you E-Mail-adress and I will send you some minutes with an E-Mail. My E-Mail-adress: Ole.Dost@t-online.de

Shalom!

Ole