DP needed for student thesis film

Guest Neil Champagne

Guest Neil Champagne

Looking for a DP for my year end thesis student film. Its a short comedy called the "Wingman" visit popthecorkproductions.com for a brief synopsis. Entire film takes place in a club, we are shooting on a Panasonic HVX200, preferably looking for someone with experience using this camera and 35mm lens adapter.

• 3 weeks later...
Looking for a DP for my year end thesis student film. Its a short comedy called the "Wingman" visit popthecorkproductions.com for a brief synopsis. Entire film takes place in a club, we are shooting on a Panasonic HVX200, preferably looking for someone with experience using this camera and 35mm lens adapter.

well, i would be happy i could help, but i am a bit to far,

well, i am trying to find a good reason to visit NYC ... filming a feature would be good reason .... :)

• Premium Member
NYC

Give my friend a call. I don't know what he's up to but he shot his thesis on that format with nikon primes and it's outstanding. His e-mail address is emulsiontickles@gmail.com

If he wonders where you got his e-mail feel free to tell him it was me.

• Premium Member
Give my friend a call. I don't know what he's up to but he shot his thesis on that format with nikon primes and it's outstanding. His e-mail address is emulsiontickles@gmail.com

If he wonders where you got his e-mail feel free to tell him it was me.

His name might help, eh? It's James.

Hey Neil,

I read your post and I would like to be considered for the job. If you'd like to see some examples of my work, please go to the following sites: http://www.thinklab.com/video/alexandra/ and http://www.adammcdaid.com/. Also, from the adammcdaid.com site, you'll find a link to my contact information and resume, which details my experience, training and references. Hope to hear from you soon so I can learn more about the project.

Best,

Adam