FS/FT: Andec S-8 Pressure Plate

Ernie Zahn

I purchased it from The Reel Image, in '05. It was around $130.00 when I paid. But I can sell it for $100.00. It's still in it's case with the toothpicks. It's in great condition used about three times. 'm only selling it because I need $$/supplies for a production more than I need the pressure plate. But it does a great job of stabilizing the image and making it look nice and sharp. I'll ship anywhere in the world and since it's small, it shouldn't be too much to worry about. I accept PayPal, Money Order (U.S. Only), and Cash (U.S., U.K., and Euro accepted). As far as trades go, I will accept trades for the following:

C-Mount Leneses (Tell me what you have, that's of course, up to $100.00 in value)

Film Stock (I'm looking for 200T and 500T)

PM me or send me an e-mail at bfspublicrelations@gmail.com. FYI, if I don't get an offer by a week from today I'm going to put it up on ebay as time is a factor for me.

Edited by Ernie Zahn

• 2 weeks later...
I purchased it from The Reel Image, in '05. It was around $130.00 when I paid. But I can sell it for $100.00. It's still in it's case with the toothpicks. It's in great condition used about three times. 'm only selling it because I need $$/supplies for a production more than I need the pressure plate. But it does a great job of stabilizing the image and making it look nice and sharp. I'll ship anywhere in the world and since it's small, it shouldn't be too much to worry about. I accept PayPal, Money Order (U.S. Only), and Cash (U.S., U.K., and Euro accepted). As far as trades go, I will accept trades for the following:

C-Mount Leneses (Tell me what you have, that's of course, up to $100.00 in value)

Film Stock (I'm looking for 200T and 500T)

PM me or send me an e-mail at bfspublicrelations@gmail.com. FYI, if I don't get an offer by a week from today I'm going to put it up on ebay as time is a factor for me.

SOLD