DP's selected for film

Lance Flores

How come you hire 2 Dops?

It's not the principle . . . it' the money. Thuggish Studio Guy (Jim Knobeloch) King Kong (2005)

It's the money. Story occurs in two periods. Contemporary (last two weeks of 1999) and 1969/1974 with about 4 scenes in about 1988. Ron will be 2nd unit DP, StediCam, 1st Unit A Cam when not on 2nd unit set. He's probably in the top three most versitile, experienced, and qualified cinematographers in the industry. (His IMDb resume only has about half his work) He's not the DP because he had a bad eye injurys (detached retinas) during a shoot, which left some colour disfunction. But he is the best camera choreogropher I know and is working with me during PreViz.

Jim will be working on getting the camera profiles, lighting, testing at the EXT. and practical location and working with us durng PreViz and the Prod. Designer to insure we can get the shots I'm looking for or finding better shots. Once the shoot begins, Jim will be Lord of the Visuals. All this work saves us money during the shoot. Actors ad crew sitting around costs a lot more money.

- - -

On another note, don't you live in London? Will be there soon to work with our composer. Maybe we can have brew at a local pub.

Hi I´m DOP my name is Mauricio Riccio DP from Argentina you can see and download my show reel in my web site www.mauricioriccio.com.ar

Thank you for the Internet link. If you have Skype installed (ningún costo) my Skype address is lance.flores

Lance

Trabajo en una pantalla juega a por un cuento de un género similar. Está fijo en España, México y Texas. Dispararía esta película próximo. Guarde en contacto conmigo.