YouTube favorites

Anybody watching YouTube, Veoh, or any of the other video networking sites? I'm just learning about the YT communities; it's all come up in the last year and a half and is completely different from anything I've experienced. It's not just 15 year old girls yakking at their computer screens (although there are plenty of those); there are whole series of vlogs, skits, demonstrations, by posters putting serious time into their work.

The camerawork, lighting, directing, acting, etc, is totally amateur stuff, but the ideas coming out of YT are the raw materials of next year's mainline programming. And a lot of underemployed LA actors, directors and crews are using YT as virtual demo reels to parlay them into the big time.

What are your favorite channels? My favorite today is the NoHoGirls / WeHoGirls / VanNuysGuys constellation of channels; it's a multiple soap opera/reality series set told simultaneously from the perspectives of 3 or more houses of players. Viewers go from one house channel to another, commenting on the action; the channel actors read and react to some of the comments aloud as part of their performance. Interactive soaps! Classic novels meet the hyperlinked generation - "Young and the Restless" meets Dostoyevski.

Other Faves today: CommunityChannel, ChannelReviews, LittleLoca, Renetto, LisaNova/Diamond Factory, ResurrectionOfCG, theResident, averageBetty, ysabellabrave, WhatTheBuckShow, v6Tempest, MelissaJenna, Katers17...