5 piece Lowel Light kit

Hello. My friend moved to Hawaii a couple of years ago and lent me a 5 piece lowel light kit. In researching they are identical to these. He gave me a nice compact case for them as well. However, I don't have any power cords for these. I tried using one from a computer powered cable since it fits nicely, but I'm thinking I need an adapter or they don't work? If they don't work I'm thinking of selling the kit, but I don't know the value for it. Would be nice to have c-stands or special mounting clamps for these. I might keep them or not. Sorry, I'm not a cinematographer. Mainly Screenwriter. =) thanks for your help

http://www.lowel.com/ilight/

Guest Frederico Dichiara

The easiest thing for you to do would be to contact the lowel service and repairs department. Their info is online at www.lowel.com.

Good luck

Frederico

Guest Frederico Dichiara

The easiest thing for you to do would be to contact the lowel service and repairs department. Their info is online at www.lowel.com.

Good luck

Frederico

• 1 month later...

You will have 120v bulbs in the lights... you need to buy new bulbs for Australian voltage. look for the code on the light and look for 240v and seach for that code in google.

The computer kettle lead should work just fine in the back of them.

How do I know? I have a kit. I brought it back from Canada. And it needs bulbs like yours does.

I am thinking about selling it?(hence how I came over your post) Anyone need a lowel kit?

Go to lowel online and you can find very indepth info about the lights..

hope that helped!