Who has a really great high saturation setting ?

John Morrison

Okay on to the scene file stuff.

A lot of the trashy TV my wife likes looks pretty cool (Northshore, Hawaii ) These shows have a really vivid chroma saturation that I would love to ape :rolleyes: Now, I know they are shooting 35mm film & the resolution of film is vastly superior to video blah blah blah so save the lecture. I'm looking for folks who've had the time to mess around the 900's color matrix settings and know the short cut jacking up the color saturation. Lately, I haven't had time to really explore those menus. Has anyone found an easier way to push the chroma saturation, and if you have uh could you save it and e-mail it to me heh heh :D . thanks

Go to the color correction page and set the saturation on +60 on all colors. If any of the bleed, cut them back till the don't. Make sure you have color correction ON for L, M, H settings. Turn the master gamma down a bit, boost black stretch to +2 and iris up a bit to compensate. That will give you some freaky chroma ala CSI Miami. Salt to taste.

Jason

Okay on to the scene file stuff. 

A lot of the trashy TV my wife likes looks pretty cool (Northshore, Hawaii )  These shows have a really vivid chroma saturation that I would love to ape :rolleyes: heh heh :D . thanks

Hi,

Look at the following site:

http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/s...eries%20Cameras

Try on the Resources tab the Download site and then look at the EyeBall or the Vivid settings. Follow directions onthe site for download.

Hope this helps,

Jan