Production crew needed for upcoming production

Ernie Zahn

Hi, my studio is currently in production for a Super 8 film. The script is written, and most of the cast is present, first rehearsal will be perhaps next weekend. The film is a murder mystery to resemble early D.W. Griffith films with slight remnance of german expressionists. The film will be approximate 15 mins in length and will be submitted to the Director's View Film Festival in NYC. I already am on the writing team for one other film this year and I helped develop another film from last season as well as being the camera assistent during filming. This'll be the studio's first big production. Looking mainly for people familar with Super 8 so I can trust them when they handle the camera or what have you, when I can't for whatever reason. I have a group of musicians that will do the score for the film. After it's screeing in May 2005 I will consider publishing it on DVD. I have the equipment to do so myself and anyone that was involved will get due credit on the screening credits as well as on DVD. If anyone is interested just e-mail me or IM me. By the way anyone interested I must know by October 9th because shooting will be soon after! And it will be filmed in Greenwich, CT so probably only lookin for people in that area. It's about an hour outside NYC.

Regards,

Ernie Zahn

Bonnut Film Studio

If it helps, here are the jobs I'm looking for if you wanna contribute: Super 8 camera assistent, Someone to document the filming on a DV camera so we can review that days filming without havinbg to wait for the film to be developed (DV camera will be provided), and photographer for publicity shots.

Thanks let me know

• 2 weeks later...