photography or video?

I'm getting into photography lately, but iv always had a thing for video also.. the only thing with video is i don't really know where to start, i know a little more about photography then i do video but i guess a lot of it transfers over..

So i guess my question is, how should i go about looking at this? is it gonna be harder to get into photography then cinematography? lol

thanks

• Premium Member
I'm getting into photography lately, but iv always had a thing for video also.. the only thing with video is i don't really know where to start, i know a little more about photography then i do video but i guess a lot of it transfers over..

So i guess my question is, how should i go about looking at this? is it gonna be harder to get into photography then cinematography? lol

thanks

Take it from someone who has a lot of experience in both: neither are easy pursuits unless you're the kind of person to settle for 'good enough.' If you're like me and are always hard on yourself, than both will drive you insane while giving you endless pleasure.