documentary in the middle-east

tanner wolfe

i´ve worked with the production company before. they are competent, but also green and a little ignorant of some filmmaking procedures. i´m worried that their ignorance could effect our security while in Iraq. does anyone have any thougths or suggestions. we will be travelling to Iraq in the end of january or the beginning of february.

cordially,

tanner

i´ve worked with the production company before. they are competent, but also green and a little ignorant of some filmmaking procedures. i´m worried that their ignorance could effect our security while in Iraq. does anyone have any thougths or suggestions. we will be travelling to Iraq in the end of january or the beginning of february.

cordially,

tanner

A quick search of the archives reveals this thread...

Tanner, how you doing man? I had a friend worked on a doc in the middle east for about a month this past year. I can put you in touch with him if you'd like. I'm not sure if he spend much (or any) time in Iraq (in which case, may not be the most useful conversation), but he definitely was in some pretty hardcore places. Let me know man. Give me a call if you want.

Bobby Shore

DP

LA/Montreal