THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN

Hi Everyone,

I am a young director currently working on an INVINCIBLE IRON MAN independent shortfilm based on the Marvel Comic book character, a non profit project which will be released online shortly.

While the project is in Post-production a teaser has already been posted online.

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TEASER

Fans of movies that surf between the frontiers of animation and film such as SIN CITY, 300 and SKY CAPTAIN, will enjoy this shortfilm as it will blend live action footage and 2D Frame by frame animation.

Many characters from the MARVEL UNIVERSE will make special appearances, one of them is a very famous secret agent with a cigar and eyepatch.

im7tu0.th.jpgim2qo9.th.jpgim4fn9.th.jpgim5an0.th.jpgim6fw4.th.jpg

PICTURE 1 ROXXON OIL COMPANY

This fictional company, appearing in comic book stories published by Marvel Comics, is notorious for its determination to make massive profits regardless of any laws or moral principles. As such, it is involved in numerous criminal plots that require the opposition of the various superheroes to stop.

While this company has encountered numerous superheroes, it has most notably been at odds with IRON MAN, as in a storyline called "The Iron Age" where it was revealed that agents of Roxxon Oil killed Tony Stark's parents.

PICTURE 2 TONY STARK'S NEURAL NET AND ARMOR

Not so long ago, millionaireAnthony Stark made a massive technological breakthrough. Instead of physically putting on his shinny suit of armor, the armor is now part of him. It pours out of his skin, he is an IRON MAN.

PICTURE 3 NICK FURY

Colonel Nicholas Joseph "Nick" Fury is a James Bond-like spy and leading agent of the espionage agency S.H.I.E.L.D. An intruder with a cloacking device and titanium armor is on board the S.H.I.E.L.D Strato Carrier, it's prime target is NICK FURY himself.

PICTURE 4 S.H.I.E.L.D's STEALTH HAMMER STRATO CARRIER

The most recognizable element of S.H.I.E.L.D, the STRATO CARRIER was the product of the most advanced technologies and minds in the aeronautic industry. Constructed in the late 1960's with help from Tony Stark and Reed Richards, the carrier served as SHIELD's mobile HQ, permitting a global vigilance unmatched by any other force on Earth. Housing hundreds of agents and technicians, the carrier also serves as home to several squadrons of fighter aircraft, helicopters and hovercars.

PICTURE 5 S.H.I.E.L.D's STRATO CARRIER

The mysterious Titanium intruder has disabled the magnetic field around the carrier, a fleet of unidentified aircrafts are approaching the carrier. BATTLESTATIONS !!

Hope you'll enjoy the IRON MAN teaser and look forward to hearing from you.

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN SHORT FILM PROJECT :lol:

When billionaire industrialist Tony Stark dons his sophisticated steel mesh armor of his own design, he becomes a living high-tech weapon, the world's greatest human fighting machine : THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN.

2D animated, fast paced action, enormous fun from director David Guivant, and a must-see for all MARVEL COMICS' die hard fans.

ironman.jpg

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW

http://outremonde.fr/modules/downloads//fi...ant_ironman.mov

IRON MAN CAST & CREW

Iron Man....................................Iron Man # 569

Anthony Stark.............................Paul Lasserre

Virginia Potts..............................Tiphaine Bousquet

Harold Hogan..............................Olivier Houdan

Natasha Romanoff.......................Rosanne Ringenbach

Nicholas Fury..............................Fabrice Wenger

Carol Danvers.............................Emilie Denis

Gene Khan..................................Jean Pierre Perreira

Director.....................................David Guivant

Producer....................................David Guivant

Storyboard Artist.........................David Guivant

Script........................................David Guivant

Special Effects............................David Guivant

Pupeteer....................................Jean-Claude Liou

Pupeteer....................................Amandine Pillaut

Pupeteer....................................Julien Leconte

Director's Assistant......................Julien Leconte

Director's Assistant.......................Stéphane Rigal

Drapesmaster..............................Marie-Thérèse Chung

Drapesmaster..............................Jeremy Chung

Music.........................................Immediate Music

Thank you everyone for your patience and I hope you'll enjoy this short film.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

This project was made with practically No Budget and recorded with a Sony Mini DV Camcorder. The Actors were shot on a black backgound and the lighting is from torch lights or Garden projectors, I don't have anything to record audio and to produce sound itself.

My actors are friends, students and teachers doing it for fun. No drama training at all.

What you see is 2D frame by frame animation, all done in photoshop. My main area is pre-production and graphics as my strength lies more in the image department.

GIJOE WIDEVISION TRADING CARDS

JOE COLTON CARDS

BIRDS OF PREY LITHOGRAPHS

TRANSFORMERS LITHOGRAPHS

Escapism and fun for free and 100% Marvel Universe. Free to watch and free to enjoy. I think the next step for MARVEL is to bring the

to syndication !!

After the Incredible Hulk on television, why not the Invincible IRON MAN?

Behind-the-scenes look at some of the best bloopers and light hearted moments during the production of the INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW.

Cheers and HAPPY EASTER to all filmmakers!! :lol: