Looking for manual for DeVry projector (series 10)

Jack Honeycutt

Hello folks....

I picked up a 1955 vintage DeVry series 10, 35mm projector. I would like to find some literature for it. I found some free literature/manuals at Film-tech

http://www.film-tech.com/

They were close, but not my model. I have done the ebay thing, and googled "DeVry" and "De Vry". But I am coming up empty handed. Perhaps I need to contact a 35mm projector club or something.

Can someone toss me any leads? I do some 16mm and some Super 8, but new to the 35mm world, so I don't know my way around.

Thanks

jack

Portland Oregon

Hi Jack,

I realise that you have already found the Film-Tech site however I would suggest posting on the Film-Tech forums in the classified area. There are some very knowledgable projector people who visit Film-Tech.

Henry.

Henry....

Very good idea Henry. I will give that a try. Thank you.

jack

Hi-

I see that you're in Portland- to send you on something of a goose-chase, I know there is an older couple in Oregon-somewhere- who have been dealing in old projectors for quite some time, you might try searching for them, I saw them in their little booth at last year's big antique expo.

at any rate, they may have something?

Hi-

I see that you're in Portland- to send you on something of a goose-chase, I know there is an older couple in Oregon-somewhere- who have been dealing in old projectors for quite some time, you might try searching for them, I saw them in their little booth at last year's big antique expo.

at any rate, they may have something?

OK, Good to know. I will search around and keep my eyes open for them. Thanks!

jack