Looking for interviews for my film thesis

Hello everyone! My name is Rich and I'm currently in my third year of Film at Niagara College.

Right now, I'm conducting interviews for my major research assignment. My topic is "The future of Motion Picture Photography"; in particular, comparing Film and Video. The reason I'm posting here is that I'm looking for anyone with experience in the film industry who would be willing to answer some questions. The interview can be done in person, on the phone or by email, whichever is most convenient. Unfortunately, I have been working on a feature myself, so I came into this year several weeks late and well behind my classmates, so this would be a case of the sooner the better.

The kind of experience in particular that I'm looking for would be work with the camera/lighting department, and especially people who have worked with both film and video.

Although I have nothing to offer in return except my extreme gratitude, you will be making a huge contribution to my education and overall knowledge of film.

If you're willing to help, drop me a line at Rich187Rich@hotmail.com. Let me know what experience you have, and I will put together the appropriate questions.

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...