Thanks

Jason Eitelbach

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/newslett...8/western.jhtml

I just wanted to thank everybody on the forum who helped me with my prep on this movie and finding info about front projection techniques, anamorphic lenses (even though we shot spherical) etc.

It was a lot of fun to shot. A lot of fun to be talk about in the interview. I highly recommend everyone shoot a western in the west Texas desert. It's a fantastic and humbling experience. There's something very special and majestic about that area and I found it to be wonderful for one's creative process. Just bring powerful radios b/c cell phones do not work!

If anyone saw it at the Vilnius student short film festival last week let me know how the screening went.

thanks again,

je

My parents used to have some land out there. They ended up shooting part of one of The Gambler films on it and my folks got a location fee for it. They thought that was kinda cool. They sold it a couple of years ago. We'll probably end up using the stuff around here IF I can afford it, White Sands, Red Sands, The salt flats, Waco Tanks, The Franklins. It should be very cool. Glad to hear you got it done let us know what happens with it. B)