Putting out a feeler for a 2 perf Kinor 35c

Mike Nichols

I just wrapped a film with this bad boy and think I may depart with it. Anyone in the NYC area interested? Comes with 2 400' mags, a set of lomo primes, video tap camera and a custom Barney!

Just shot a feature on 2 perf with 35,000 feet of film :)

I just wrapped a film with this bad boy and think I may depart with it. Anyone in the NYC area interested? Comes with 2 400' mags, a set of lomo primes, video tap camera and a custom Barney!

Hmm, interesting. I was just lamenting that I wish I could find one...

How much are you looking to get for it?

• Premium Member
How much are you looking to get for it?

I have some interest too-- any thoughts on price? Also, who did the 2 perf conversion and have the electronics been updated?

Thanks,

Bruce Taylor

wwwindi35.com (Kinor 2 perf rentals)

I have some interest too-- any thoughts on price? Also, who did the 2 perf conversion and have the electronics been updated?

Thanks,

Bruce Taylor

wwwindi35.com (Kinor 2 perf rentals)

AZ Spectrum just did a COMPLETE overhaul on the electronics and added an internal "circuit breaker" for lack of a better word. This was done to prevent the electronics from getting fried when dealing with odd voltages and adjustable frame rates which is common with this camera. I am totally spacing on who did the conversion. I called the previous owner (a fellow NY'er) and when he returns my call I will post.

I would love to keep the package whole for $10,000

- mike

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, when will be available the pENELOPE ????

Best, Olivier , from quito :))) all was good with your EX ...

the camera is now in the middle of the world ...

Bests, Olivier . qUITO .

Don't listen to Mitch!! Anyone who needs a 2 perf camera should go see Olivier and Svetlana in Quito :)

Hello Mitch,

That's good news. Is your insurance paid up?

Um, what are you implying?

The first few Penelopes will be released to the European market so that Aaton can keep a close watch on them during the initial shakedown period. We expect to have them in the States sometime in early 2009. What are you trying to ay by the insurance question? Wanna steal one from us?