Working on resume and Demo reel

After working on December, I felt it was time to clean up the resume and put a demo reel together.

The main problem, most of my demo reel footage is of poor quality telecine, not having access to the clean masters and only web streaming versions of most of the footage that I had to rip down to gain access to, or in one case only one-light transfers and the resulting "not that good" that is the 1-light.

Any thoughts, I could pay to telecine the footage myself, and I do have cleaned up prints for projecting of some, but nothing consistant. Is there a good solution for this, or just bite the bullet and put up just the clean telecines?

Hi, You might try a DVD?, or a vhs copy?...

DVD or VHS copy of what? Not sure what you're talking about here. I am talking about having miles of film, but no good transfers of it, and if i should pay to telecine it all myself to get a quality demo reel together.

DVD or VHS copy of what? Not sure what you're talking about here. I am talking about having miles of film, but no good transfers of it, and if i should pay to telecine it all myself to get a quality demo reel together.

What I mean is there anything you have done that might be on vhs or a dvd, and then just pull itoff of that.