Matte Painting

Thanks, really helpful. (somehow I knew you'd know too)

You're welcome. My interest in matte paintings is in creating backdrops for my stop motion films. I got the stage setup but need a way to support the backgrounds so they stay in the same place for long periods of time. I found some wooden frames tend to swell and shrink with the humidity. So I may have to build a metal frame to hold the paintings.

You're welcome. My interest in matte paintings is in creating backdrops for my stop motion films. I got the stage setup but need a way to support the backgrounds so they stay in the same place for long periods of time. I found some wooden frames tend to swell and shrink with the humidity. So I may have to build a metal frame to hold the paintings.

If you need someone to make you up a set of metal anything, I know just the gal. She just made the hand crank for those 35's you steered me too awhile ago that I am finally getting around to building up.

If you need someone to make you up a set of metal anything, I know just the gal. She just made the hand crank for those 35's you steered me too awhile ago that I am finally getting around to building up.

Thank you for the offer but I think I can handle metalworking. I used to work as a machinist for a medical electronics manufacturer. I know my way around a Bridgeport. ;)