Actioncam zerog full rig plus more

Jon Beattie

Actioncam Zero-G

sled, arm, vest, cases, cables, 360xtreme remote head, marell digi frames/level/amp

This system was purchased in Febuary '08. It has never been on set and only been built and practised with.

Zero-g sled 12v-24v switchable 27''-54'' telescoping no tools sled with 3 vmount battery plates. for balancing power and video build into dovetail and battery plates also has iris rod which is removable on the dovetail

Zero-g arm with no tools adjusting. changeable springs able to lift 11-75lbs (also comes with a full second set of springs and hardware) comes with a 3'' and 7'' arm post

Backmounted vest able to be adjusted for a operator of any size.

xtreme360 remote head with extra dovetail and 7'' highbrite monitor and gimbal control

7'' highbrite monitor (yes the rig can use 2 monitors at once)

docking and dynamic balance bracket

Marell DL-ADV digital frameline generator, level and video amp with 3 outputs.

(2) explorer cases long one with wheels, holds arms sled and acc's. the other for your vest and other items.

coiled power cables for arri12v/24v moviecam and redcameras

$35,500 plus shipping anywhere in the world this system is well under $10,000 less then it lists for plus the shipping and the taxes I had to pay. The entire rig is still under warranty.

If you are ready to move on from a smaller rig or want something that can handle all steadi appropriate cameras this is the system.

email me with questions. Looking for serious buyers and offers.

I also have (10) 95w vmount batteries and (2) quad chargers on order. Willing to cut a deal on them to whoever buys the rig.

I'll post some photos. but you can also check out my ads on steadicamforum and the SOA site