cinematography couses in UK

Hi everyone...

im a Videographer in New Delhi, India, working with New Delhi Television Lifestyle Ltd.(offering India's only Lifestyle, travel and living channel), since last year, and also have experience in cinematography with two film projects up my sleeves, one indian and one american...im an MA Mass Communication paasout from AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia University.

Im seeking information regarding courses provided in cinematography by film schools in the UK, and also scholarships available...

please provide me with information regarding the same...

regards

abbas shamael rizvi

Hi Abbas,

I would suggest you go on the internet and look up - The National Film and Television School, National Film School, Bournemouth University, Ravensbourne College and Westminster University.

I believe the first 3 are the best ones.

Good Luck!

Edited by Serge Teulon

Hi,

we have a cinematography school in Italy and we have courses in english if someday you decide to come to Italy for a course check our web site. we have a production and post-production center so in the course you learn also about motion pic lab, processing, print, telecine,....

http://www.cecov.it/altricorsi-en.html

Hi everyone...

im a Videographer in New Delhi, India, working with New Delhi Television Lifestyle Ltd.(offering India's only Lifestyle, travel and living channel), since last year, and also have experience in cinematography with two film projects up my sleeves, one indian and one american...im an MA Mass Communication paasout from AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia University.

Im seeking information regarding courses provided in cinematography by film schools in the UK, and also scholarships available...

please provide me with information regarding the same...

regards

abbas shamael rizvi