For sale: 5 400' rolls super 16 kodak vision 2 film

Sergio Munoz Jrr

I purchased these rolls straight from the manufacturer this past February for my thesis film. A mishap occurred on set where I had to buy rolls of 250D in the middle of production leaving my original rolls unused. They have been in refrigeration since purchase, Factory sealed. Asking for $550 to take home all rolls. Located in LA.

-Sergio

I purchased these rolls straight from the manufacturer this past February for my thesis film. A mishap occurred on set where I had to buy rolls of 250D in the middle of production leaving my original rolls unused. They have been in refrigeration since purchase, Factory sealed. Asking for $550 to take home all rolls. Located in LA.

-Sergio

Or make an offer...

I don't want to sound like a leech but, if you get desperate, I may make an offer. I don't really need it right now as I have about 6 hours worth of old stock in the mini-fridge as it is but I can offer a terrible price on it. I mean it, terribly terribly low. Only call on me last and if you get really desperate and nobody gives you what it is worth. Sorry. : )

I tried to sell off some recent 35mm stock and nobody bit on it except a few smart alecs that wanted to harass me for doing it on Ebay with a minimum bid. For some reason folks don't trust individuals selling film stock. I'm still in my "playing around with 16" phase so old stock suits me fine for now.

Best of luck,

Sean

Edited by Sean McHenry