Dual Handle Shoulder Mounts

We work with two manufacturers that offer great modular products that will work with various cameras. Zacuto and UGrip offer excellent gear which can be configured in many ways. These can work with large cameras such as RED, Arri 35, Cine Alta, etc, as well as small cameras such as EX1 and HVX200. Visit our website for more info.

There seems to be two different flavors. One that bolts directly to the camera or cheeseplate, and the style that adds handles to the forward rails. I have always prefered the latter, and that will more than likely be your best bet if you don't know which specific camera you'll run. just stay away from cavision. Bought some of those for a short project that just needed rails added, and the handles were sort of an afterthought. The rail adaptor worked well, but the rails were carbon (not good in very cold alaskan winter) and one rail was way too big, making the build frustrating.

I've always been a big fan of zacuto. Last red project I worked on they had the red handles but never used them, the AC commented that they slide too easily and don't lend a feeling of security.