Website and reel critique

Hey all,

Finally got a website up and running and I was hoping to get some feedback about the way the website is organized as well as any and all comments on the reel. If you have any problems or suggestions I would love to hear them. Thank you so much. If you don't have anything nice to say... say it anyway. Cheers.

http://garrettshannon.com/

I like some of the stills more than I like some of the motion pictures. But it feels tight overall. The front page was a little empty for me. Maybe putting one of the stills wthere would be nice. I also liked the technical drawing of the lens port.

Based on your resume, it looks like you've DP'd lots of shoots. I didn't see that reflected in your reel. It looked to me like you had stuff from five or less shoots in there.

Also, in your still photography, in the "Other" section, picture 10 doesn't load.

I've been thinking about making my own website some time soon. Did you design your own website (if so, did you use software to design it?) or did you hire some one to build it for you? Where do you host it from?