Dodge Viper 2008 video demo

Wow, at first when I watched it I thought you were using some heavy equipment, then I read you were using just a HV20 and a Merlin. Wow, amazing job. The shots are great and the editing is flawless.

One thing that I don't really know if I like or not is that in the color corrected version the Viper looks a bit too lime... I liked the green in the original better.

Great job.

Nice but too fragmented. Color overburned. Too much 'flashy'. Timewarp with frameblending is a flaw.

You waste coolness of transtrack shot by placing it at the beginning.

No integral idea in editing...

Not bad =)

Thanks for your critique Timofey Mogilnikov. Yea pretty much before I started I knew someone else could have edited this better than me. Though I focus more on camera movement in all my projects, I still need to practice on my editing. I was going to hand this off to an editor & colorist but then i was too eager to see the final project. I may have rushed into it in the post.

Wow, at first when I watched it I thought you were using some heavy equipment, then I read you were using just a HV20 and a Merlin. Wow, amazing job. The shots are great and the editing is flawless.

One thing that I don't really know if I like or not is that in the color corrected version the Viper looks a bit too lime... I liked the green in the original better.

Great job.

Yea I wasn't 100% with the color correction version...I kinda rushed into it in the post but thanks Steve McBride 4 your critique.