Empty super 8 cartridges for sale

Richard Tuohy

I might add that these are new cartridges I am talking about. Cost will be US$1.93 plus postage costs per cartridge. These can be loaded and taped up and used many times. The only other alternative for people who want to load film themselves is the rather had to find Russian Kacemma... but these cartridges I will have will be brand new stock from kodak. I can also supply any quantity of used cartridge take up cores such that you could load your own film, then in the dark remove the exposed film from the cartridge and send the fill on the take up core off for processing (in a tin or black bag) while keeping the cartridge for re-use with another core. This is a great way to reduce the cost of shooting super 8.

• 3 weeks later...
i want to have one.. do you have film too? bacause that is waht really i need. i had just both this canon 518sv camera. but then theres no tape inside and i dont have any idea what does it looks like. can you help me to solve this one?

thank you

Hi Silver,

loading cartridges yourself is probably best left to people who are already familiar with super 8. Super 8 film is readily available in cartridges. It is hard to recommend where you should buy it though without knowing which country you are in.

cheers,

richard