Shooting on 200T with Canon 1014

Paul Beard

I am going to be shooting a wedding on my Canon 1014 Super 8. I've done some tests with 64T and it looks good.

However we decided to shoot on Kodak 200T for this wedding, however upon reading the manual I found that the camera originally only recognizes 16, 25, 40, 64, 100, 160, 250 and 400.

Any help and advice much appreciated.

I am going to be shooting a wedding on my Canon 1014 Super 8. I've done some tests with 64T and it looks good.

However we decided to shoot on Kodak 200T for this wedding, however upon reading the manual I found that the camera originally only recognizes 16, 25, 40, 64, 100, 160, 250 and 400.

Most likely the camera will recognize it as either 160 or 250, resulting in a slight under or over exposure, but either way negative has enough latitude that you'll be fine.

Rick

Many thanks, be nice to know which! Anyone?