ADU Filmschool in Croatia-how much?

Mora Kabare

Hi everyone! I need to know how much are the costs for cinematography school, ADU, in Zagreb? Please help, i have tried emailing them and contacting by phone, no response :( :blink:

M.

Hello.

I am ADU student on MA in cinematography.

i am not sure about the cost of the study for the international students, but i could take 5 minutes and go to the student service and ask for you. for the domestic students it is free of charge.

where r u from?

if you have any other questions be free to ask.

another thing, please use your name and surname as a username on this forum.

Hello.

I am ADU student on MA in cinematography.

i am not sure about the cost of the study for the international students, but i could take 5 minutes and go to the student service and ask for you. for the domestic students it is free of charge.

where r u from?

if you have any other questions be free to ask.

another thing, please use your name and surname as a username on this forum.

Hi Vedran,

Thanks for the reply, that's very nice of you :)

I come from Kosova. Can you please ask about approximate yearly costs on MA cinematography for int. students? I have a lot of other questions, of course, but first i have to get a green light on this one.

Hi Vedran,

Thanks for the reply, that's very nice of you :)

I come from Kosova. Can you please ask about approximate yearly costs on MA cinematography for int. students? I have a lot of other questions, of course, but first i have to get a green light on this one.

hey,

well, to say it this way, i have started to look for info, because there were no international students on ADU for now, they have to double check.

for now (now comes a good news) it is or free/ or it costs around 1000 euros a year. also you would have to pass the entry exam.

VR

hey,

well, to say it this way, i have started to look for info, because there were no international students on ADU for now, they have to double check.

for now (now comes a good news) it is or free/ or it costs around 1000 euros a year. also you would have to pass the entry exam.

VR

Well, it sounds good so far.

I appreciate your help, it means a fortune to me :)

M.

Well, it sounds good so far.

I appreciate your help, it means a fortune to me :)

M.

no problem :) in some strange kind of way it is my obligation as cinematography students representative to help you.

if you have any other Q till both of us are waiting for the final info, be free to ask.

VR

no problem :) in some strange kind of way it is my obligation as cinematography students representative to help you.

if you have any other Q till both of us are waiting for the final info, be free to ask.

VR

Hey Vedran,

any news?

• 2 weeks later...