Question about "Miny" 35mm adaptors

I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

My friend has a Canon Vixia HF 100 and is interested in getting a 35mm adaptor for it. I've seen people on these boards recommend Letus, Redrock, etc., which is what I recommended to him. He searched around on the internet and found this company: www.miny.tv

They appear to sell more affordable 35mm adaptors for about $300. My question is, does anyone have any experience with this company/adaptor? If so, is it worth buying, and will it fit his camera (I found a list of cameras it is compatible with, and I think I saw his on there, but the instead of saying Vixia HF 100 it says something else HF 100), etc? Or is this site a scam, or is the product not worth $300 etc. Any additional information about this would help. I just want to make sure it isn't garbage before he makes the purchase.

And if the miny adaptor is no good I'll try to talk him into buying a RNG instead.

Thanks a lot for reading.

Edited by Daniel Hueque

Yeah, I was kind of hesitant from the beginning, but it looks more and more like it's not going to be worth the money. Thanks for checking it out for me. I looked at the footage on the site but wouldn't know if the quality is good or not. I'd feel better buying a more expensive one from an established company. It was my friend's money though so I thought I'd ask for him.