My new website and reel

Here is a link to my new website with some of my work.

www.jfbdomain.com

drop by, hope you enjoy.

Hi Jose, nice site. A couple quick observations. I like some of the work on your reel, but I have no idea what you did or didn't do. You combine camera op with assistant, gaffer, and dp (i.e., I don't know if you were the assistant on the shot with the good lighting, etc.). I think you could focus the reel more on the type of job you want.

I have a similar comment with your resume. By breaking down your work by film type (short, feature), you diffuse the work you've done. For instance, with Shorts, the first thing that comes up is Video Assist. Also, it may be a feature, but no way being a PA on a feature should ever come before camera op on a commercial or anything else, yet it's the second thing I see. Eventually, you'd just drop all the assistant stuff, as you really don't need a website for that type of work.

You may want to organize what you've done by job function: Lighting/Camera (gaffer/dp/operator), Crew (any assistant job), Director, etc. You could even put a project in two locations if you were both the dp/cam and director.

Oh, and the link to your documentary is broken - I was kind of looking forward to seeing it.

Anyway, just some thoughts.