Letus 35 help!

The connection ring on our letus adapter was glued because the screws we're stripped and it kept coming off (I know probably not a good idea, but we were not there to tell that to the person who did it). We have to get it off because there is some condensation on the inside of the achromat lens. Do you know of anything that we could possibly use to get it off/dissolve the glue without damaging the anything in the adaptor?

• Premium Member
The connection ring on our letus adapter was glued because the screws we're stripped and it kept coming off (I know probably not a good idea, but we were not there to tell that to the person who did it). We have to get it off because there is some condensation on the inside of the achromat lens. Do you know of anything that we could possibly use to get it off/dissolve the glue without damaging the anything in the adaptor?

Anything that will dissolve epoxy or superglue (Im assume it was one of those) will not be good to the cements holding the achromat's elements together. I don't know what to tell you.