Barger Litestrip and Baglite Lights

Anyone here ever use the Barger Litestrip of Baglite lights?

I was browsing through Film Tools for an upcoming shoot and saw them and they look like they're really nice. Since the shoot is on location I need to save space and they're very narrow but with equivalents to 3k and 6k's they seem like they'd be really nice.

I was thinking about using one of the Litestrips to fill in the background and using one of the Baglites with a Chimera on it as a key.

Looking for some info on how people liked using them as well as any examples if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone here ever use the Barger Litestrip of Baglite lights?

I was browsing through Film Tools for an upcoming shoot and saw them and they look like they're really nice. Since the shoot is on location I need to save space and they're very narrow but with equivalents to 3k and 6k's they seem like they'd be really nice.

I was thinking about using one of the Litestrips to fill in the background and using one of the Baglites with a Chimera on it as a key.

Looking for some info on how people liked using them as well as any examples if possible.

havennt used the strip light but have used baglite a lot...very good and soft and nice for powwer, each bulb comes with a seperate channel. also very lightweight