whos working in VFX on here?!!

I've worked in VFX since 2006 when I finished film school - I'm currently a senior FX animator at a mid-sized company in Toronto; I've also done a fair amount of compositing and more general 3D work. It's good fun - since I've started I've probably worked on about a dozen films that have ended up in theatres... including a few that shouldn't have :)

cool. well nows a good time scott we are taking on a huge amount of extra peops for a new show its all very hush hush but if you contact HR then i know theyre looking for people.

i hope to get out to Canada one day i have some mates at CIS in Vancouver Tim. Ive got a few mates in Toronto i would dearly love to work there one day

cool. well nows a good time scott we are taking on a huge amount of extra peops for a new show its all very hush hush but if you contact HR then i know theyre looking for people.

i hope to get out to Canada one day i have some mates at CIS in Vancouver Tim. Ive got a few mates in Toronto i would dearly love to work there one day

Yeah, things are apparently going fairly nicely in Vancouver - there's the new Pixar studio, Image Engine, ZOIC, CIS, Spin West and others. Vancouver and Toronto are also both terrific cities to live - clean and safe, nice people - as long as you don't mind rain in Vancouver and 4 months of snow in TO..