FS: Sony XDCAM EX-1, Letus Ultimate 35mm adapter

Guest Adam Wartes

Guest Adam Wartes

For sale is an excellent indie filmmaker camera package. It includes most everything you need to get started shooting a professional looking feature film on a micro budget.

Included in the bundle is a Sony PMW-EX1 XDCAM Camcorder and accessories as well as a Letus Ultimate 35mm lens adapter system (lenses not included). The EX1 is on the latest firmware. The hours meter is at about 400 hours. The cam and adapter have been used professionally and treated with great care since purchase. I purchased the camera in early 2008 and have been the sole owner/shooter. Picked the Ultimate up sometime in February of 2009.

There are no scrapes or scratches on the camera lens. Some of the button markings are slightly faded from use and there are a few chips in the paint on the top handle of the EX1 (pictured below), but these are only cosmetic and do not affect the performance of the camera. All camera functions perform perfectly.

Included accessories:

Sony EX1 Camcorder $5300

3x Sony batteries: 2x BP-U30, 1x BP-U30

Sony battery charger/AC adapter

User manual

1x 16GB, 1x 8GB Sony SxS Memory Cards

Original Sony EX1 packaging box

Component and composite AV cables

USB data transfer cable

Letus Ultimate 35mm adapter $4000

w/PL and Nikon lens mounts

w/Letus V2 rails

Also for sale to the best offer:

1 Fig Rig

1 Varizoom VZ-TFT 7" SD monitor with 2 batts and carrying case

1 Bogen 501 Fluid Head w/sticks

E-mail for stills and video samples from this particular set-up . Attached are a few cell phone snaps of the EX1 and Ultimate on a Redrock Micro Handheld set-up (not currently for sale).

I'm trying to sell these items whether together or separate sometime in the next week and will cut a nice deal to anyone that wants to take advantage!

img0156b.jpg

img0157b.jpg

img0158v.jpg

img0159m.jpg

Guest Adam Wartes
Adam,

See my email....

Hey Ryan, just replied to your e-mail.

Also for sale are:

1x Lowell Rifa 750w

3x Cool Lights CDM CL-MF150s (2 of the 3 mini HMI's are malfunctioning at the moment. I haven't had a chance to fix them yet, but I believe they are easy fixes)

1x Cool Lights CL-455 Flo

1x Cool Lights CL-255 FLo

4x Cool Light spring loaded light stands

1 CL-CCL2 case