Arri SR-II HS

konstantin smola

I have to sell my Arri SR-II HS.

bought it a few weeks ago, but I need the money in order to get an SR-III.

Camera is in perfect condition. Everything works as it should!

Comes with 3 mags, 4 batteries (1 needs to be recelled, the others were recelled in 2009), Arri VSU which lets the camera run up to 150fps, Cinematography Electronics timelapse unit, Viewfinder Extension, 2 chargers and 2 custom cases for the camera and accessories.

Camera has the SR3 GG. Also it's no aftermarket conversion. PL Mounted and S16 by Arri at the factory from new! It's a very late model with many features found on early SR 3's, it is not a mechanically modified Camera It has a 100% prism beam spitter, which can easily be exchanged for 80/20 or 50/50 beamsplitters, like the early SR 3 Models. The Cinema Electronics Speed control and the electronic modification was made to the camera by Arri UK to make this work correctly.

€6000,- obo

Pictures: http://gallery.me.com/konstismola#100029

• 3 weeks later...
I have to sell my Arri SR-II HS.

bought it a few weeks ago, but I need the money in order to get an SR-III.

Camera is in perfect condition. Everything works as it should!

Comes with 3 mags, 4 batteries (1 needs to be recelled, the others were recelled in 2009), Arri VSU which lets the camera run up to 150fps, Cinematography Electronics timelapse unit, Viewfinder Extension, 2 chargers and 2 custom cases for the camera and accessories.

Camera has the SR3 GG. Also it's no aftermarket conversion. PL Mounted and S16 by Arri at the factory from new! It's a very late model with many features found on early SR 3's, it is not a mechanically modified Camera It has a 100% prism beam spitter, which can easily be exchanged for 80/20 or 50/50 beamsplitters, like the early SR 3 Models. The Cinema Electronics Speed control and the electronic modification was made to the camera by Arri UK to make this work correctly.

€6000,- obo

Pictures: http://gallery.me.com/konstismola#100029

SOLD - thanks!