Student commercial assigment

Alex Wuijts

Hey all,

Here's a commercial I shot for a student/director from the Utrecht School of Arts. It was shot on the Red. I would like to hear your feedback!

http://www.vimeo.com/9782953

-Alex-

Does the video playback smoothly?

By the way, the commercial is a school project. It's to support an anti-bullying campaign.

• Premium Member

I liked it a lot, very well done! Wish I could understand the language, but the mood does come across well.

One thing you may want to change is the thumbnail frame for the video. I don't know if it's something you can actually change without re-editing your video or not, but I'd bet more people would click on the thumbnail if the still frame was of your second shot ("Help" drawn in the sand). It's more descriptive and works better as a title frame.

Keep up the good work.

I liked it a lot, very well done! Wish I could understand the language, but the mood does come across well.

One thing you may want to change is the thumbnail frame for the video. I don't know if it's something you can actually change without re-editing your video or not, but I'd bet more people would click on the thumbnail if the still frame was of your second shot ("Help" drawn in the sand). It's more descriptive and works better as a title frame.

Keep up the good work.

Hey Satsuki, thanks for the kind reply! I'm still new to vimeo, so I'll look into it.